Conditions for executing the jewelry project and/or the end product.
belows outlines the conditions for executing the jewelry project and/or the end
product by Bodex Klepaccy-Silver located at 16-100 Sokółka ul. Kłopotowskiego 1
NIP PL5450003745, further refered to as service provider/vendor.
I. The object – general conditions:
1) The client orders jewelry design and the service provider commits to execute
the project in a form of digital visualization.
2) The customer is obligated to provide all the necessary information relevant
to the project and, in particular, a detailed description, possibly sketch of an
idea or an inspiration image. Descriptive information about the details, size,
type and size of stones, etc. The Customer shall also provide the framework for
the budget of the finished product made in silver or gold. This allows the
contractor to adjust the amount and type of stones used in the project in order
to prepare the final model within budget. The more accurate the information
provided by the client, the better chances of the vendor meeting its
client certifies that all the information is not copyrighted.
4) The service provider will accept only those orders that are possible to
execute with the technology available to the vendor.
II. The cost of preparing the project and range of guaranteed services
1) The cost of preparing the project and/or executing it is decided individually
and is delivered to the client by email.
The client shall pay either the full cost or a deposit for the project
before design and/or execution of the finished project begins.
The fee will not be refunded if the client changed his mind at any stage
of the project.
The agreed amount shall cover the following:
preparation of the preliminary draft (based on information provided by the
b) consultation and 2 rounds of changes to the project (the modifications cannot
affect the basic shape of the project resulting in the necessity to remodel the
c) handing over the complete project to the client in a form of digital visual
2) In case the scope of work is increased above the specified individual amount,
the client is required to pay for additional work of the designer in the amount
of 55 zl for 1 hour.
3) Customer acknowledges that he has been informed that the changes in
implementing the project may change the cost of making the final product in
relation to the price specified in the provisional findings.
4) For technical reasons, the production of finished products in metal, some of
the requirements, ideas and visions of the Customer, may not be possible to
implement due to technological measures used by the service provider. Refusing
to do this kind of elements is not deviation from the contract, and the
contractor should be paid for work on the project.
5) Price does not include the property rights to it. All copyrights and property
rights are the property of BODEX Klepaccy-Silver. Transfer of property rights of
the project may be made only after the signing of a separate agreement and
payment of an additional fee.
6) The payments of an agreed amount can be made by a
bank transfer to Bank Pekao SA nr. rachunku PL 08 1240 5240 1111 0000 5704 7456
specifying in the title „payment for project and last name” or by cash at the
III. Project schedule.
1) The service provider, after receiving all the neccessary documents and
information from the client, is obligated to prepare an initial design within 3
business days and send it to the client for approval.
2) After receiving the initial design, the client is obligated to send in his
comments and suggested changes via email within 3 business days.
The client will be able to speak to the designer directly to discuss the
concept, his vision, and the details
3) The vendor is obligated to then modify the project based on the comments
proposed by the client and consulted with the designer and send it for another
approval within 3 business days.
4) Within 3 business days, the client can describe the last changes and comments
and send it back to the vendor to be adjusted in the final project.
provider will than do the last revisions and present the final project to the
6)After the final approval, the project will be delivered to the client in a
previously agreed form and the work on the project will be considered finished.
7) If the client decides to have the project executed based on the approved
design, the service provider will begin the manufacturing process.
The final product will be available within 10-14 business days from the
day of client’s approval.
8) In a case of unforseen circumstances, the schedule may be extended.
It does not constitute basis for terminating the project or the
production of the finished product by both parties.
IV. Information regarding contact.
Materials shall be sent to us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
the same address which will later be used for all future communication on the
project. Telephone numbers to contact
+48 85 711 94 27
V. Copyright and property rights of objects and third parties.
1) All projects are subject to legal protection under the Act of February 4,
1994. on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal. Laws of 2000., No. 80, item.
904, as amended. d.).
2) The term "Project" means the project at every stage, regardless of the form
in which it is presented (sketch, rendering, image, 3D model)
3) The service provider shall not be liable for infringement of copyright and
related rights by you.
4) All disputes the parties agree to settle amicably. If you are unable to
resolve the dispute amicably, competent court for any disputes arising from the
work on the project is the court competent for the place where service
providers/ vendors are located.
1) In accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August
1997 (consolidated text dated 6 July 2002 - OJ 2002.101.926), the Seller is
committed to protecting your personal information.
2) By placing an order, the client voluntarily consents to the processing and
use of personal data for the purpose of the contract and any claim or
facilitation of subsequent contracts. These data are not processed or used for
any other purpose.
3) The client has the right to inspect their data, to correct them and require
the cessation of their use or removal.
4) The client consents to the processing of personal data for marketing
purposes, thereby agrees to receive information related to the offer of the
company and its operations by e-mail or delivered to home address.